Sunday, December 13, 2009

Final week of EDEL 3250!

This week we are putting the final touches on our digital story. We are still trying to locate a few sources of pictures that we are using. We are adding audio to the story and need to add the music. I can't wait to see what it turns out like. I'm also excited to share it with the class and see the other digital stories that our class has created.

I am glad that I have learned how to make a digital story and think it would be useful in my other classes and at home and work. It would be neat to make an emotional and engaging presentation for work using this format. I would also love to use it to make engaging digital photo albums. Digital storymaking is a great tool!

I feel that I have learned so much in this class. I look forward to using my skills to enrich my classroom. The first thing that I learned was how to follow what the teacher is doing on the computer on a projector and relate it to my computer. It has also been amazing to learn how to set up google docs, my own class website, make my own calender and homework lists, record podcasts and vidcasts, make webquests, digital stories, and lesson plans using uber media. I feel like I've learned a lot in this class although I have much more to learn. I'm sure with media it's vital to always learn and utilize the latest technology in order to give students the best learning opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment